Every year the ATO releases
new tax products, and last year they made eTax for Mac’s, which turned out to
be broken and full of problems from the beginning. This year it’s myTax, and
even this has been under a large amount of scrutiny of late, with several
large security issues for its users. This is being tested, and used in combination with
eTax, however with several security issues found earlier in the year for
myGov, many people will be wary of it’s suitability to their needs and it’s
ability to maximise their refund.
There are so many options, which can
make it quite confusing, and overwhelm many people. Even those with basic tax
returns. What are the options? Why is Refund Express the best, and how can you
get the best outcome to get you the best possible outcome?
Everyone likes the idea of a Free
Tax Return, but free doesn’t always get you what you sign up for. The ATO
doesn’t make these things for free, and expect you to benefit to the maximum of
the law your allowed. The ATO is the Tax Collection office, it’s primary job is
to ensure people are paying their fair share. Most Australians pay to use a
Registered Tax Agent to do their Tax Returns to make sure they’re getting their
share of the money they’re entitled to under the legislation created. So does a
‘Free Tax Return’ really get you the best outcome at the end of the day? It’s
your call, but we’re skeptical of anything that is made to make the process
more difficult like eTax. Etax Tax Return system can be
extremely frustrating for users, and that’s why we created Refund Express.
Refund Express & what about the Others?
- Average time per tax submission on Refund Express is 10 minutes.
- The quickest any person has lodged with us is 4 minutes, from registering to submission.
- We make sure you only enter the information that’s relevant to your situation.
- Your return is checked by an accountant before submission to the ATO.
- We make tax easy to understand, so you don’t miss out on a bigger refund.
- It’s a Mobile friendly online tax return. Try it on your tablet or phone!
- You can exchange messages with your Refund Express accountant directly through your account page.
- It’s fast, with no need for an appointment. Skip travelling to the accountants office.
when undertaking a trip to the Accountants Office
- Making an appointment to suit you and them.
- Accountants can take over an hour or more.
- Cannot leave your information at home, you have to take it with you.
- It can get quite expensive. with some charging $180 upto $350 for simple returns.
- Minimal on going support or updates, without shelling out more money for extra appointments.
the Governments new myTax site
- You have to register with the Government and all of its services.
- You may miss out on easy deductions or offsets that are not pointed out by the ATO.
- You might save some money, but miss out on a bigger refund.
- It’s not checked by a Registered Tax Agent.
- You have no help or on going support.
- Any possible errors or mistakes are yours. Basically, you’re on your own.
the Overly Complicated Software
- First you have to download etax, and then install it, and hope it works
- It has be very time-consuming in the past.
- You still have to register with myGov in order to use eTax.
- Again, there’s no Tax Agent to check your Return for you.
- So many questions to answer that don’t relate to you and your needs.
- So many errors, and questions that can be frustrating. and time consuming.
- Simple mistakes can cost you a big refund.
a Trap (Admiral Ackbar)
The Tax Law is a complex area to
understand. Its what we do for a living! We’re here to look after you, and your
interests in order to take the worry out of the process. The ATO targets
different groups of people in order to audit them. and this year they are
planning to match over 640 million transactions in 2013-14. Last financial
year, the ATO undertook 450,000 reviews, and audits of individuals. It used
data matching to raise $973 million in Tax Revenue from individuals being
uses Tax Agents like Refund Express?
Almost anyone can. and most
Australians do. Because most Australians still trust their Registered Tax
Agents to prepare their Tax Return correctly. and should Trust them more then
the Governments “free Tax Return” options.
Refund Express Australia is an Australia Owned and Australian Run business. We hire Aussies to support, and look after your Tax Return information.
For more information on myTax 2019, online tax return 2019, myGov 2019, Tax Return 2019 , or any other tax related matter, please call our professional accountant on 1300 768 284 . For more information please contact us at 1300768284 or you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org