MyGov is new initiative started by Australian Government to access government services on-line. If you create myGov account , you can get link to various Australian Government services under one roof.
Can you lodge Tax return with Mogov? Yes, you can
Things which you can do with myTax (under Mygov) -:
- lodge your income tax return with ATO
- check the progress of lodged income tax return
• lodge claim for refund of franking credits (if any)
• view, print or amend your income tax return from 2015 onwards
• view your Income tax assessment notice
- find & manage your superfund online
• lodge, readand revise activity statements (GST, IAS)
• manage your PAYG instalments (Qtr/monthly/yearly)
• print your already lodged business activity statements
• make a payment for tax dues or go to payment arrangement
• view your tax and activity statement account balance and transactions
• Update your contact details
• Update your name • receive most of your personal ATO letters on to your myGov Inbox, instead of through the post.
You can use any device – pc, phone into your myGov account and accessing ATO services.
If you need any more information to Start Online Income Tax Return, Please contact our Tax accountant on 1300 768 284 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Fill your details online at www.taxrefundonspot.com.au