Overseas Debt – Tax Refund On Spot

From 1st of January 2017, all people with a HELP or TSL debt that exist in Australia with the intention to work overseas for a more than 6 month in a 12 months period will be required to notify the ATO using their myGov account. People with a HELP or TSL debt who are already overseas at this time will have until 1 July 2018 to notify the ATO. From 1 July 2018, people with a HELP or TSL debt will need to self-assess the income they have received in the 2017-18 financial year and submit the details of their world-wide income to the ATO. Self-assessment will be due by 31 October each year in the same way as tax returns of Australian residents. Returns will be submitted and payments made through the ATO online via the myGov account.

GET FREE Tax Refund estimate and Option of getting refund in 1 Hour, prior year Tax returns are also available, Just fill in your basic details on our website at www.taxrefundonspot.com.au or by emailing us on enquiry@taxrefundonspot.com.au we will check your employment history from ATO records, personal visit available at tax refund on spot.

We also have our separate department for Home loan, refinancing, car & truck loan.

For more information on myTax 2018, myGov 2018, Online Tax Return 2018 , HECS, Tax related or any other related matterplease contact us at 1300 768 284 or you can email us at enquiry@taxrefundonspot.com.au