1) Lifestyle: Choosing a block of land that matches your family’s needs is of vital importance as this is where you are about to build your new life.
2) Is it a flat block (benched)? Land is never originally flat and reputable developers will ‘bench’ their blocks. This is an important element as a flat block of land means cheaper home building costs.
3) Services Provided : The main services that your block should have are: natural gas, NBN connection, recycled water, electricity, sewer and water.
4) Finance: If this is your first home or you require finance, ensure that you have unconditional pre-approved finance for a minimum of six months.
5) Home Alterations: When you’re talking to your builder during the early stages make all your alterations to your house design before it has been signed off.