Your right to a private health insurance rebate or tax offset depends on our income level. If we have private health insurance:
- the amount of private health insurance rebate we are free to receive is reduced if our earnings is more than a certain amount
- Tax agent will calculate the amount of private health insurance rebate we are entitled to receive when we lodge our tax return.
- premium reduction, which lowers the strategy price charged by our insurer
- Refundable tax offset during our tax return.
- how we claim our repayment
- the level of rebate we have claimed for our policy
- our income for Medicare levy surcharge purposes.